Golf and Tennis Shoes Dry Cleaning
Dry cleaning standards and quality workmanship vary, like other products you purchase. If you’re looking for a dry cleaner that is committed to excellence, then here we are!
Baby Car Seat Cleaning
Baby Car Seats Our shirt laundry service is first rate:
- We can return your shirts on hangers or folded and boxed.
- We replace broken or missing buttons at no charge.
- We use butterfly boards to support the collars.
- And we return your shirts without any marking tags left on them
• Remove gross matter with a baby wipe and pick off any substance that is removable without rubbing, scrubbing or using a cleaning solution.
• Wipe down harness. Using a soft cloth and cool water. Use a gentle soap. DO NOT ever place harness in the washing machine. Doing this effects, the tensile strength of the webbing. Putting them in the wash machine will pull all the stretch right out of the harness.
• Cleaning Buckle: Invert the buckle in a cup of water, keeping the webbing out of the water. Swishing it around will dislodge anything trapped in the mechanism.
• Sun and fresh air can help
• Rinse and Repeat
• Do Not use harsh soaps
Anything with a PH near neutral is probably gentle enough to use safely on a car seat harness. Good ones to use are Dawn Dish Soap, Johnson and Johnson Baby Wash and Dove Bar soap.
Golf and Tennis Shoe
Golf shoes typically are made from leather or a synthetic material which gets dirty easily. It is important to clean as soon as possible after that round of golf to keep them looking like new.
Tennis Shoes: Cleaning tennis shoes helps reduce odor and cleaning regularly prolongs their life.
Today’s linens come in so many fabric blends and colors however, it can also lead to problems if they’re not cleaned and pressed properly. Let Village East Cleaners use their experience and expert staff to handle your linens the right way.
Heirloom tablecloths made of lace or embroidery and heirloom quilts generally do not come with written care instructions that’s why it’s important to have them professionally examined and evaluated for the proper cleaning process. You can be assured that no harsh chemicals will be used. Your heirloom garments will be individually soaked then starched if desired and hand pressed and placed on a hanger so they will not be damaged. We care about your family heirlooms and want them to last, just like you do.
Police, Fire, and Military Uniforms
Suede and Leather
Vintage Clothing Restoration
In the same way we restore heirloom wedding gowns, using museum quality processes, we can often restore you vintage clothing to its heyday. Yellowing and browning can often be reversed and colors brightened. Repairs can be made by our expert seamstresses and tailors. Bring in your clothing for an expert appraisal.